Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Vile Files

Dear Readers, 
                        If you are a person who is very clean and gets disgusted with even a single rotten smell then you should probably skip this post. I'm recently reading a book called The Vile Files [which mostly talks about gross stuff and gross facts] and it's by Tracy Turner.

                      This book is not like a story book. It has many quizzes, gross facts and it's kind of interesting [ in a weird kind of way]. It's kid of educational too! I mean, I never knew that flies barf and eat it all again[ it's good for digestion] or the longest leech in the world is 45 cm long!

                    So if you think that you can handle this book without and ARGGG! or a YUCK! then go on. Read this book. I DARE  you to!

My ratings ; 4/5
                                                                                                      Yours Sincerely,
                                                                                                                        Tenzing C. Namgyal

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't know how to describe myself properly.

Followers