
Dear Readers,
I'm sorry that I haven't been blogging like I'm supposed to. But to make that up to you, I've got 6 new book reports that I'll be posting very soon. Well then what are we waiting for? Let's begin!
Well I just finished reading a book recently called Super Fudge. The book is by Judy Blume. I tried reading it in 2008 at the school but I didn't like it. So, then I abandoned it. When I came to my village, my cousin sister had the book[Super Fudge]. She said it was a nice book so I started reading it. I really liked it the second time so I'm planning to look for more books by Judy Blume.
Well getting on to the topic, this story is about Peter Hatcher who is a 6th grader. He lives in a city and he just found out that his parents are going to have a baby. He hates this idea because he has another sibling called Fudge who is very irritating indeed and Peter gets angry and tries to run away.
After the baby girl is born, he gets another shock. They're moving!!! How could Peter go in the middle of no where and have no friends when he's in grade 6?! There is only one way to find out. Read the book of course!!
My rating- 4/5.
Sincerely,
Tenzing C. Namgyal.

1 comment:
hey Ten, umm i too loved and throughly enjoyed this book. hey what are you reading right now?
Post a Comment