Friday, December 19, 2008

Lonely in love.

Lonely when it comes to us,
I'm sorry but there's just no love.
No passion or no sentiment.
No nothing no commitment.

Could it be,
That nothing'd gone away?
After all these years i say that you're the one.
The only one that I had loved.

Could it be?
That you're the one for me?
Everytime I look at you and see you smile,
And i think why our love had died.

I didn't know,
What I did was wrong.
So I'm writing you this song
To show my love and that you're the only one I dream of.

Let me be,
The one who calls you honey.
and me feel safe with you all the time.
And  make me feel that it was all a lie.

I'm asking,
You to come to me.
Let us be the one to feel
We're young again and we'll learn to love again.

Tenchung.

2 comments:

ripplingmirages said...

I like your poems! Honestly! Keep writing more. What have you been reading lately? Waiting for a book review as well.
Happy holidays!
Miss Priya

Unknown said...

Hi Tenchung,
I just read your poem----let me tell you, it not only sounded original but as a reader I could connect with it;which goes to say that is a well composed poem.
Iam sure you must be enjoying your holidays.
Take care and keep writing.
Mrs Neelam Patyal.

About Me

My photo
I don't know how to describe myself properly.

Followers