Wednesday, November 12, 2008

♥The tale of Despereaux ♥


▄▀▄▀▄▀▄♥By Kate Di Camillo▄▀▄▀▄▀▄♥


Dear Reader,

                   I really liked the last two chapter of the book because it has alot of feelings and the atmosphere is almost realistic. I could imagine being a mouse myself! I think that my mom would also faint if I also go to a dungeon alone. The only thing is that my mom doesn't wear make up at all. Antionette thought wears make up like there's no tomorrow.


                  If my mom said "Aidier" then I would feel so bad that i could cry for ages. But I don't think that Despereaux was sad though because he was thinking about the princess. Despereaux is very brave and I'm waiting to get my hands and eyes on the sencond series of this book[if there is one that is].


My rating- 3/5.


                                                                                                   Sincerely,

                                                                                                                    Tenzing C. Namgyal

1 comment:

ripplingmirages said...

Dear Tenchung,
Hope you are having a nice vacation! Your posts about Desperaux made me think back to the Grade VII song. I want to read this book too! Please keep posting about the books you are reading.
Miss Priya

About Me

My photo
I don't know how to describe myself properly.

Followers