Friday, December 19, 2008

Love hurts.

These few days I've had so much on my back.
And it's the first time I couldn't understand what we had.
Was it love was it passion was it all the waste of time.
Now it's hate, now it's pain and now it's everything combined.

I can't force myself to erase all our memories.
When I'm thinking back it always seemed like fooled me.
Nobody to blame.
And now it's all a shame.
I've been told by my sisters'
That this is all they say,
But you had me so convinced,
That my world suddenly changed.
But the truth had to prevail,
We can't live a lie no more.
I'm so damn sick of crying,
My heart can't live no more.

Love hurts so we all cry.
Tears dropping from my eyes.
The pain I can't explain,
All I know is that love is pain.
 
Tenchung.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Great poem, I hope to see you posting more in the future!
Mr. Ben

ripplingmirages said...

Dear Tenchung,
If you want to contact me, about any of your writing or anything that you wish to ask me, feel free to mail at priya.ray@taktse.org.
Sincerely,
Miss Priya

About Me

My photo
I don't know how to describe myself properly.

Followers